top of page

Immigrant visas are for foreign nationals who wish to enter the United States for permanent residence. There are many ways to obtain an immigrant visa. Below are some of the immigrant visa services our office assists with.

Individuals who have already obtained an immigrant visa/green card may need services to retain their legal permanent residence status or to apply for naturalization. Below are some of the services our office assists.

If you wish to speak with an attorney to discuss your immigration visa benefits, please contact our office to schedule an initial consultation.


Individuals with Extraordinary Ability

O-1: Individuals who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics or have demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture of television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements. 

O-2: Individuals who will accompany an O-1 beneficiary to assist in a specific event or performance.

Specialty Occupation Workers 

Individuals who wish to perform in a specialty occupation, services of exceptional merit and ability relating to a Department of Defense (DOD) cooperative research and development project, or services as a fashion model of distinguished merit or ability.

Specialty Occupation Workers from Australia

Individuals who are citizens of Australia working solely in a specialty occupation.


B-1: Individuals visiting the US to consult with business associates, negotiate a contract, settle an estate, or attend professional/scientific/educational or business conventions or conferences.

B-2: Individuals who wish to visit the US for tourism/vacation, obtain medical treatment, etc. 

Treaty Traders/Investors

Only eligible for citizens of countries with which the US maintains treaties of commerce and navigation.


E-1: Individuals who wishes to engage in substantial trade principally between the US and the treaty country.

E-2: Individuals who wishes to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which they have invested a substantial amount of capital.

Internationally Recognized Athletes/Entertainers

P-1: Internationally recognized athletes/athletic teams or entertainment groups coming temporarily to the US to participate in various programs, competitions, or activities.

P-1S: Essential support personnels of individual athletes.

Religious Workers 

Ministers and non-ministers in religious vocations and occupations whose purpose is to come to the US to temporarily perform religious work.

Intra-company Transferees

Temporary intracompany transferees who work in managerial positions or have specialized knowledge.

bottom of page